Looking for an exciting opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing Tax Firms in the country that rewards its associates for performance and results? Look no further; Latimer & Latimer is searching for EXPERIENCED Tax Preparers! We are aggressively seeking to pay Top Dollars for Top Talent!
Responsibilities and Duties
• Responsible for preparing accurate tax returns
• Accurately input clients information into tax software program
• Generate sales production from free tax estimates
• Develop sales from referral cards
• Complete and file client folders
• Researches and answers all client’s tax questions
• Knowledge and experience working with different
• Tax Software Programs (Not Turbo Tax)Experience preparing 100 or more Tax Returns per tax reason is a PLUS!
• Assist with day to day IRS Audits and CFO Services
Qualifications and Skills
Bilingual is a plus but not required; Individuals that are bilingual must be able to read, write and speak Spanish Fluently (A portion of staff must be bilingual in Spanish)
2-3 years of tax preparation is Preferred but NOT Required;
Knowledge of business tax returns is a plus!
Competitive and fun Professional;
Can work effectively in team environment Responsible and Dependable
Please note that these positions are seasonal. Latimer & Latimer P.C. is looking for part time and full time associates. Part time and Full time team associates will be eligible to participate in our lucrative individual performance incentive program! Depending on business needs top performers may be retained for yearly employment. We are the best CFO Services in The Woodlands TX and are highly successful in ALL of our IRS audits as well as IRS resolutions.